Sunday, August 24, 2014

Harrison - 9 Months!


Dear Harrison, as I fill out this months updates, I hope you know how much you are loved.  You really made me work for your pictures this time.  You did not want to sit still for one second.  You were all over the place.  Your mommy worked up a sweat just trying to get a few good pictures for your 9 month update.  You are precious, but my goodness, you are full of energy!  

Here is what's going on with Harrison at 9 months!

Weight: You have your 9 Month check up Friday!  I fill that info in then.

Height:  n/a

Clothes:  12 and 18 month clothes

Diapers:  Size 4, Parents Choice from Walmart have been working really well.


Nicknames:  Mister, Baby, and HarriSIN

Bottles: 6oz every 4-5 hours




Sleeping:  Up until the past few days, you had been waking up at least twice a night.  The past few nights, I've noticed a pattern of you only waking up around 2:30 or 3:30 and then sleeping until 7 or 8, which is WONDERFUL, but I am taking this day by day, because I know as soon as I hit publish on this post you could wake up.  (But please don't!!)

Naps:  You are still taking 2 naps every day, morning and afternoon.  Now with school in full swing, your naps are being interrupted, so maybe that is helping with your night time sleeping.

Milestones:   
  • Drinking from a sippy cup
  • Standing alone, no support, for a few seconds at a time
  • Taking 1-2 steps
  • You wave and say bye-bye



Foods:  You eat anything I give you.  New things you had this month were pancakes, waffles, and cereal bars.  You loved each one.  

Outings/Trips:  Only new places this month were Lincoln and Kenadie's schools.

Discoveries:  You have figured out how to climb.


Likes:  
  1. Riding and playing inside the laundry basket 
  2. Dumping our DVD's into the floor
  3. Cell phones and remote controls
  4. Playing with the floor vents 
  5. Playing with the wall sockets (you wish they weren't baby proof)  
  6. Medicine bottles (yes they are empty and they are child proof)



Dislikes: 
  1. You absolutely hate for me to put you in your pack n play, activity center, or crib, because you know you are limited to what you can do and you can't get into things that way.
  2. You hate having your diaper changed... or maybe that's me hating to change your diaper because it's almost impossible to get you to lay still just long enough to change it.

---------------------------------

And because these were just too cute not to share.  You and Lincoln were playing and having fun together.  Lincoln was playing Peek-A-Boo with you, trying to get you to laugh.  You thought it was so funny.  You love your brother and sister.










(yes I am fully aware my door needs cleaning... that's just life with kids!)

1 comment:

  1. All the pictures are great. I especially love those of the boys playing peek a boo. So precious!

    ReplyDelete